1. People who wear perfect, designer brand outfits (just a shirt or a jacket is OK, but not an outfit).
2. People who only care about trying to look cool.
3. People who act like they own the fucking world, and expect things to be done for them.
4. People who don't try in school "because they just don't feel like it", or "school is gay". I guess the future just isn't important.
5. People who are absolutely fucking obsessed with Under Armor. I hate that brand... ALOT.
6. People who are white, but talk like black people.
7. People who try and act like hard asses.
8. People who sit around in class acting like they're in a daze because THEY GOT SO HIGH IT WAS INSANE DUDE.
9. People who are nice to you until they need to impress other friends, so they act like assholes at certain times.
10. People who are trendwhores.
11. (new!) Energy Drinks. I don't mind them once in a while but people get in the habit of drinking them all the time. Sorry, fuck that.
On a lighter note, it's snowing outside. We have a two hour delay (fuck you, superintendent, I wanted a closing). Oh well, I won't complain too much, since it's better than what I expected (nothing).